As Gardewine's custom contract hauling division, Gardewine Dedicated offers dedicated long distance or local cartage service for our customers. In addition to our location in Winnipeg, Gardewine Dedicated now has locations in Calgary and Edmonton, Alberta; and Regina, Saskatchewan.
With a fleet that includes single and multi-temp reefers, and dry vans, Northern Dedicated has the expertise to transport a range of commodities for our clients including retail, wholesale, grocery, fresh, frozen, and time-sensitive products. This division also provides tractor service for the railway, transporting throughout western Canada.
Focused on efficiency, our Gardewine Dedicated team will work closely with you to develop the most cost effective option for your load. Contact us today.
Benefits- A controlled environment for hauling to help ensure the integrity of your product
- Transportation designed exclusively to meet your specific needs
- A cost-effective option that allows clients to transport their products using a customized shipping solution while focusing internal resources on their core competencies
PerishableGardewine’s Service offers an unparalleled frequency of service to communities in Manitoba, Northwest Ontario, and parts of Saskatchewan. While working closely with customers to provide customized solutions has enabled Gardewine to move fresh and frozen shipments of all sizes ranging from parcels to full truck loads, it has also been the cornerstone to building long-term relationships with every major food and food product supplier in the region. Strategic temperature controlled facilities in both Winnipeg and Thunder Bay has helped create the reliability and flexibility Gardewine’s Refrigerated Services has been known for over the past 30 years while providing service where HAACP standards are regularly met or exceeded. Gardewine understands the importance of consistent, reliable, and quality temperature controlled service for every community and is proud to provide this essential service in the region.
Strategic Benefits for Perishable:Refrigerated docks in Winnipeg and Thunder Bay allow for cross-docking, sorting, and consolidation of shipments
• A network of strategically positioned terminals throughout the region enables more service and distribution options
• Our diverse fleet of refrigerated equipment is capable of satisfying any transportation requirement
• All staff is trained in transporting food products and takes pride in our handling practices
• Our ability to work with Gardewine's dry section allows us to maximize efficiency and control costs
Maintaining the "Cold Chain" is our specialty. Call Gardewine for all your perishable transportation service requirements and treat your customers and your products to the very best care that is available. Call us today and maximize your supply chain opportunities.